We are seeking an individual to support our growing team at Chiltern Maritime.
The job itself will be an active role predominantly which will include:
- Liaise with the Senior Officer Trainee Coordinator to ensure appropriate training certification is obtained and recorded accurately on company databases.
- Liaise with the Senior Officer Trainee Coordinator responsible for appointment planning regarding forthcoming postings to confirm valid certification.
- Brief Cadets via telephone and email regarding details of their next appointments.
- Prepare joining instructions for all ship appointments including booking flights, trains, and hotel accommodation.
- Maintain recruitment system with all new applicants.
- Maintain crew management database systems with all new applicants.
- Maintain the training and competencies for all cadets.
- Ensure that all cadets are in possession of the relevant competencies appropriate for the sea position. Where exceptions/shortfalls are noted arranges relevant training with the Senior Officer Trainee Coordinator.
- Maintain the administration of personal files to ensure all Cadets are in possession of valid documentation (Passport, medicals, and appropriate visa), also all competencies/training elements are in date and valid for the forthcoming appointment.
- Processing Cadets expenses.
- Day to day administration of serving cadets.
- Assists with cadet recruitment advertising campaigns.
- A requirement to undertake such other duties as may be reasonably required commensurate with the person’s level within the organisation.
Location: Bursledon, Southampton
Start Date: Immediate
If you would like more information or to apply, please email your questions/CVs to email@example.com or call +44 (0)238 040 4607.